Thursday, September 04, 2014

Princess Diaries- Prequel Part3

The college bus was long gone so i had to take the public transport. I was literally running to the bus stop wishing to find an empty bus that would rush me to the college and save me from the embarrassment from my professor.
I kept walking but to my amusement there was no bus stop. I kept staring into a garden stretched as long as my eyes could go. It was a wonderful sight watching rows of roses in all colors aesthetically arranged and in a jiffy my anxiety regarding getting late to the college evaporated.

Curiosity was killing me. I wondered how could one plant such a beautiful garden overnight, i knew it was not there yesterday when i came to catch my college bus with Richs. I wandered into the garden in search of someone who could clarify my doubts but in vain. There was not a soul to be seen.

I kept yelling in an attempt to find someone and after walking a mile suddenly out of blue i found someone in a distance.
“Hello” i yelled loudly but he kept doing his work without being bothered. By the the time i reached him i started shooting him with thousands of questions as to who he was, what was he doing and as to how could he plant a garden in a day and as to where was the bus stop relocated.
He didn't seem to care as he kept doing his work facing his back to me. I was vexed up and i yelled at him and jerked him hard.
“hello mister, don't u understand? i’m speaking to u.”
I didn't even finish my sentence that he turned to me,head bowed he bent to kneel down on the ground and gave me the most beautiful rose in the garden.

“Oh my gosh” i exclaimed. Now it all made sense. My prince charming did all of this to impress me and of all the things he was proposing me.
I couldn't contain my excitement. I knew the day had come. This was the most romantic thing i've ever seen someone do.
I took the rose and tried to look at his face.
“u can get up now”..... what should i call him..my hero,prince charming or by his name??
I was confused i don't even know his name.
“Please get up and let me see u”.

I was thinking what all i would speak to him and suddenly i heard a loud honking. With a jerk i turned back and saw that a bus was literally running on me.

To be Continued....

No comments: