Thursday, September 04, 2014

Princess Diaries- Prequel Part2

Saying this i wiped my tears and turned to see if my PC was still in sight but all i could see was a pink wall.
I rubbed my eyes to be sure.
I turned left and right and all i could see was walls....the beach,the moon and my PC vanished.
How is this possible i wondered when finally i realised this was all a dream.I was cosily sleeping on my bed and my mom stood beside me with a stern look plastered on her face.
I smiled at her.
‘Now don't u gimme that smile. I’ve been making rounds to ur room since 1 hr and now u gimme that stupid smile of Ur's.
This is the last time I'm waking u kajal,from tomorrow u rely on ur alarm.’
Shouting this my mom strode back to her kitchen.
I blushed, still thinking about my man and the beach.
“How i wish all of it was true”,saying this to myself and rolling over the bed my eyes suddenly had a glimpse at the watch.
‘OMG...mom why didnt u wake me up earlier, it's almost 10 now, I'm screwed totally and completely, and why dint Richa bother to call me??’
I rushed into the kitchen yelling at my mom but realised it was the worst thing to do at this time. Looking at my mom’s expression, i knew that a huge argument was brewing in her mind and very soon a shower of accusations and curses were waiting for me.

I crept out of the kitchen and went to take my shower and in the background i could still hear my mom muttering curses under her breath.
‘Wow, what a way to start ur day kaju’.
I wondered what was i thinking when i opted dentistry for my graduation. Dr. Kajal seemed too heavy a name to be, too responsible, unlike me!!!

By the time i was ready mom served out a delicious and high calorie breakfast on the table and looked at me hoping i would munch and give credit for her culinary skills.
“wow mom wonderful, have a nice time eating it and don't forget to feed Dolby” saying this i rushed out before i could witness a volcano bursting out.

To be Continued....

No comments: