Thursday, September 04, 2014

Princess Diaries- Part6

‘What kind of question is that?’ he snapped back.

This was not at all the reply i wanted from him, i wanted him to tell me that he was on cloud nine and was looking forward to spend his entire life with me and was waiting to see our first baby’s face soon.
OK i know the baby part was too much!!

‘That's a simple question for a doc, i guess so’. I snorted.

‘Yes i am, now put on ur seat belt’

As soon as he said that i could feel a sting in my epigastrium. Maybe i should ask him about the pain, I'm sure he would answer that perfectly, from the etiology to the treatment.
Aarghh! Why are guys so insensitive.

1 more hour of silence after that. I really couldn’t understand why he was behaving that way. He is my PC and my Prince should be trying to please me in every way possible.

‘Is there something u wanted to speak about?’ i asked trying to break the silence.

Oh yes baby, I love u. I love u like mad and i want to get laid with u asap.
OK I'm not a nymphomaniac, but guys do think about it all the time right.
Oh my is he gay??
Come on Rags say something, my life depends on what u say now.

‘Um yes Kajal, we need to speak, i should have told u this long back but i never got the chance nor the courage to blurt it out and break my parents heart.’

To be Continued.....

No comments: