Thursday, September 04, 2014

Princess Diaries- Part7

Oh my! I’m hyperventilating, speak on, I'm all ears, the more delay u do, there are more chances of me being ur patient. Oh god why did i ask him that stupid silly question.

‘I’m married Kajal’

‘WTF!! This was what u wanted to say. hello u married me right so obviously i would know that’ I got irritated.

‘No, i mean i was previously married in New york, and no one knows about it. My parents are totally unaware of it.
She is an American, and i love her very much.
This was 6months back and now actually i came to India to tell my parents this matter but i got to know that my parents are searching a girl for me and could not say anything coz my dad has cardiac history and he cant handle this stress.
I thought i would see the girl and say i dint like her or make some other lame excuse but all this, our marriage happened so soon and i dint find anything to tell them.
Everyone was so happy, so i thought maybe i can handle this. I can never tell my parents i married an American, it would tear them apart.’

‘I’m sorry Kajal, I’m sorry to spoil ur life but i really cant live without Katie and cant really tell my parents about her’ said Rags and looked at me for my response.

‘Wow, i thought i was the only person who could act well, even u did a great job Rags, i almost fell for it’
‘Was this story cooked up now itself or was it planned?’
I was relieved, this is a joke obviously. How can it be true?
I’m supposed to have a ‘happily ever after’ ending types love story and how can it end even before starting.

‘Kajal I’m serious’ Rags said in a heavier tone. He took out his wallet and showed me a picture of a blond who was clinging to him as though someone would snatch him away if she left him.

Is this true. Whats happening to me. OK maybe I'm dreaming. Mom i need u now more than ever, please wake me up. Mom u always wake me up whenever i meet my prince and i hate u for that, but now i need u to wake me up.
Please god this is not true.
I shut my eyes tightly.
Someone yanked me, great this has to be mom, I'm in my bed and this was a nightmare.
No more prince’s for me god, i will stay away from my fairylands.
I promise god please.

I opened my eyes slowly anticipating my mom, but no this was not a dream, Rags was staring at me.

‘Oh what a big fool i am, u are telling me that bollywood movie right, wherein the same thing happens, the girl marries this NRI and he cheats her big time. Hey but hang on, the blonde's name should be something else, it was not Katie in that movie’
‘By the way the movie bombed at the box office, its not even worth watching once’

To be Continued.....

No comments: