Thursday, September 04, 2014

Princess Diaries- Part9

‘What took u so long. I missed u terribly. U know what...................................’
That was all i could hear. It was as though i was about to have a stroke. I had tinnitus. I yearned to hear what she was speaking but the world was spinning too fast for me, my chest was heavy, my throat was swelling and i couldn't feel my feet.
My vision started blurring and i could no longer see them.
All i could see was a wide spectrum of colors trying to compete with each other and in the process creating ripples and waves, until someone yanked me forcefully. Finally when all the colors faded i could make out the silhouette of 2 people facing me.

I rubbed my eyes and saw Rags and his so called Katie darling standing arm in arm and staring at me. The stare of Katie was prolonged but Rags turned his face away as soon as he knew i was looking at them.

‘Hi, This is Katie’ said the blond breaking the silence.

‘Go to hell you bi***’, i had to hold my tongue literally to stop myself from saying this aloud.
I loathed her the very moment i saw her pic and now i hated her all the most.
I knew that this girl has done nothing wrong. She married the man she loved and was happy with him.
The only person to blame was Raghu. But i couldn’t help hating her.

I felt helpless. I felt like crying out aloud.
I wanted to be with someone i knew. The someone who could actually be there to hear my woes and console me, to tell me that they will help me out of this situation. The someone who would help me to make Raghu realise the biggest mistake of his life and make him pay for hurting me so much.

‘I cant stay with u Raghu, i want to go back right now’ I said on an impulse. And as soon as i blurted those words i realised that i could not go back. My parents would be devastated. I was never an altruistic person but when it comes to our own parents we cant help but put their priorities in front of us.

Raghu was still observing me to take back my words. I knew even he couldn't dare to send me back considering his own parents.

‘OK I know i cant go back but i want to make one thing sure that i cant even stay with u here.’

Finally as helpless as i could be, i went with Raghu to his so called house. I had no other option as my parents still dint have any clue about what was happening here.
All the while in the car i couldn’t help but observe how Katie was clinging to Raghu.
If it was someone else i would have thought in an instant that god bless the couple but now i wish the worse to happen specially to Raghu for ruining my life.

Suddenly the car slowed down turning towards the house and i couldn't stop myself from holding my breath. I knew that Doctors do earn a handsome income in New York but never did i expect a mansion with a private pool and a garden four times as big as my house. It was more beautiful than a palace and owning such a mansion in Brooklyn would have cost a fortune.
What is he doing here..maybe he is associated with mafia. 

To be Continued.....

No comments: