Thursday, September 04, 2014

Princess Diaires- Prequel Part6

Taklu barged to the pg who was checking the op(out patient). Everyone was curious to see the drama unfold but all taklu did was yell something to the pg and left the room eyes still fixed on me.
Taklu left but still all the students were looking at me, few smiling,few concerned,few confused but the silence was still there. I dint understand what was going on until the pg called out to me "kajal,sir asked me to give u all the cases of hand scaling today,there are 5 cases as of now so start doing them.
"WTF,5 bloody cases, please consider few less, i'll die doin the cases" i pleaded.
"What's going on? Kajal finish the cases and all the others come to the lecture hall" saying this taklu left with everyone.
After 4 hrs,feeling irritated and drenched, cursing on the top of my voice as to how did i land up in dentistry, revolted by seeing plaque and calculus laden mouths so close to my own,and of all the things being late in taklu's class, i felt nothing can go worse than this. Fed up with all i was going to canteen to feed my souring stomach when i heard someone laugh behind.
Filled with humiliation with what happened in the department, i couldnt stand anyone laughing at me. In a rage i turned back only to find our college principal grinning at me.
"Sir, how can u even laugh,i was doing hand scaling for non stop 4 hrs, im not gonna speak to u sir and please dont expect me to help u in d college day celebrations."
Furious with rage I continued my pace fastened.
"Kajal beta, stop please, Im Sorry, come back here n have a word with me",
I walked back reluctantly lookin at our principle, a tall lean man with a beautiful smile forever plastered on the face. The only person in the college faculty who adored me and was partial to me irrespective of all the nuisance and chaos I cause in the college. 

To be Continued.....

No comments: