Thursday, September 04, 2014

Princess Diaries- Part13

‘What are u saying?Die? Who’s gonna die?
Kajal did u take any Ambien?
God Dammit Kajal say something’ Raghu was yelling like crazy.

Still saying something Raghu opened my fists and tried to open my mouth with his hands. He patted twice on my cheeks and this time i could feel the rigidity passing away. I felt lighter and i could actually feel my fingers.

Slowly i opened my eyes and could see Raghu desperately trying to search for something.I turned around to have a good look and i could see the steering of his Audi. My head spun as i could no longer see the sand nor feel the heat. I was back in the car and it was then i realised i had a nightmare.

I never thought a nightmare could be so dreadful. I always thought dreams were about being in fairylands or in some cosy rosy places as i ever had all my life.

‘Raghu i am fine, i just had a horrible nightmare’ i said when i saw Raghu still tensed up.

‘OMG, i was so worried that u took Ambien in large sums.’ I am so glad that u dint resort to that extreme.’ said Raghu in relief.

I could not understand whether his concern was genuine or he was worried if he would have to go through the legal procedures lest something happened to me.
I knew the moment i thought about it that it should have been the latter for sure.
And once i formed an opinion all by myself anger burst out like a volcano inside of me.

‘Don't ever worry about me being so vulnerable so as to end my life for a b***** like u’
I scorned at him.

‘Good for u’ wrathed Raghu no longer interested to speak to me or take my vehemence.
He handed over the coffee to me and put a parcel in the dashboard.

I looked away no longer interested in the coffee while he started the engine. The car roared louder auguring the pin drop silence inside the car.

To be Continued....

No comments: