Thursday, September 04, 2014

Princess Diaries- Part8

‘Kajal, i know its really difficult for u to accept it but this is the truth.’
‘I’m so sorry for ruining ur life.But i had no other option’
‘If u want u can go back to India as soon as we land, but i hope u would stay back, if u go now everything will be spoiled, my parents and ur parents everyone will be hurt.’
‘Don't worry il take care of u, if u don't want to stay with me il arrange a place where u can stay and arrange everything for your future studies.’

‘WTF! what do u mean, u say u are married to someone else and then again ask me to stay with u. who do think i am?’
‘If u feel ur playing some kind of practical joke then u better stop it now before its too late. Who gave u the right to come into my life’

My head began to spin, i seriously dint understand a word, how can this happen to me? I don't deserve this. i was supposed to get married to my PC, not some jerk. My life was supposed to have a happy ending, ‘The happily ever after tag’, but what is happening, it ended even before it started.

Rags dint utter a word and i dint know what to say. I felt like calling my parents and telling them the whole episode when we landed in Frankfort. I did not understand where my life was leading, i was in a situation where in i could not even tell my parents about it considering how much happy they were to get me married.

I was scared of their reaction, they would break down literally.
Tears welled up in my eyes but i dint want to cry in front of Rags.
I was still waiting for him to come to me laugh it off.

Finally we landed in New york . 26 hours in the flight sitting beside the man who came into my life and just spoiled it in a jiff was more horrible than the worst nightmare a person can have in his life.

I never felt so helpless ever in my life. I was lost in the new place, i had no one to rely on and the one who was there was the culprit to get me into such a situation.

‘We’ll go to my house and then u can decide where u want to stay. Take some time and decide for yourself’ said Rags as casually as possible.

Maybe for him all this was a joke.
I was in a trans, i had no other option than to go with him. I actually wanted to go with him though i was feeling pathetic to make him feel bad, to make him realise the biggest mistake of his life.
My emotions mixed up, i seriously couldn't understand what i was thinking. One moment i thought i would call up my parents, tell them the whole episode and go back to them and lead my life like before and the very next moment i wanted to stay with this man and take revenge to ruin my life.

I couldn't understand how could this man cheat their parents too. Though i knew them for just a while but i loved them. His mom was a darling and she loved me and took care of me like my mom used to do.

‘Hey! Darlingggggggggggg!!!!!’
Before i could see the source of this yell, i was pushed from my place.I literally fell and by the time i actually composed myself i could see the same blond in the pic hugging Rags and kissing him so passionately that most of the passersby couldn’t leave without glancing.

To be Continued.....

No comments: