Thursday, September 04, 2014

Princess Diaries- Part 15

I was prepared to speak to him. I knew what i wanted. I strongly believed that its a waste that i try and take revenge on him. What was done was done, I knew i had to stand up on my feet to get rid of this jerk and be independent.
Hours flew by while i was composing what to speak to that shithole. Panic stricken he came rushing into the room i was in.

‘What happened? Did our parents get to know or what?’
‘Oh kajal please tell me, what is it that u wanted to speak to me so urgently’
‘Do u want to go back?’
Raghu was shooting out all the questions simultaneously cropping in his head and i was actually enjoying seeing the fear in his eyes.
I sat silent, staring at nothing in particular.

Finally after he ran out of questions, depressed he sat down on the couch.
It felt good seeing him so helpless.
I wanted to prolong the silence but it would mean spending more time with him, so i cut it short n blurted out to him.
“I cant live my life like this crying for no mistake of mine. My parents n me were crazy enough to trust you. But the past is past and i don't want to hang on to it”.
“that is what i was telling you kajal”....pleaded raghu.
“Shut up, i am not here to listen to you. let me finish what i wanna say and the only thing you have to do is to fulfill whatever i want”...and remember i hate to hear my name from your bloody mouth”.
“I am not going back or telling my parents about what happened here and i know you don't even dare to do that. So while i am here i don't want to waste my time waiting for some pervert like you."

"And dont you dare take me for an 'abala nari' types. The only reason why I'm still not telling anything to my parents or the cops is only because once I do that you would easily escape with minimal punishment. You have a lot of money and feel you own the world right? I will show you what I am.
I am never going to leave you, mind you I dont want you either.
And if I go back, my parents will surely blackmail me emotionally and convince me to marry some psycho like you again, and I am in no mood for all those fairy tales. 
All my life I dreamt to be in a fairy land and that my Prince Charming would sweep me away into a land of wonders. But after looking at you and people like you I am sure I am in this world to eradicate such cowards and perverts like you from this universe. "

To be Continued....

No comments: