Thursday, September 04, 2014

Princess Diaries- Part5

Suddenly i felt lost, i was suffocating, i dint want to go away from my home, my mom, my dad and Richs of course. Tears sprang from my eyes uncontrollably. My mom-in-law held me tight and dint let me go of her embrace. I loved her too much that very moment.

Days flew by as we had to fly in 5 days. I dint feel like missing home coz i was too much preoccupied with my packing. Half of the time i visited my home and the remaining time my mom was with me helping me with the packing.
I attended my convocation and was even awarded a medal for securing best in academics. I was glad that i finally outdid Raj.

Raj came to me and congratulated(i dint know for what?my marriage or the gold medal, I'm sure he was happy about neither). I could see his eyes moisten when he said

‘I wish u all the happiness in the world, So happy for u.’

I suddenly felt a pang of guilt inside me and hugged him.

’So sorry for being so rude, I wish u all the best in ur life.’
For the first time i meant what i said to him.

At least 50 members came to the airport to bid farewell to us. Everyone was staring at us grim faced as though we would never ever return. I was all the time with my mom who never left me for a moment.
Finally after a filmy farewell, a Lil bit of ‘rona dhona’, lots of kisses and hugs, we went inside and i could still my people waving for as long as my eyes could see them.
A wave of guilt actually tried to bother me coz i really dint feel bad leaving them but i shook it away coz this was what i badly wanted all my life. I’ve never been an altruistic person all my life and will never be.

‘Do u want some coffee?’ said my husband after an hour or so of security check.

‘No thanks’ i said.

Eww! thanks?? why am i speaking so formally with my husband, i am supposed to snuggle in his arms, rest my head on his shoulder and share a coffee with him, but why is this happening, i wondered.

‘No kaju u just met him, take some time and give him some space for now, later u will experience all that’ i said to myself.

‘U speak a lot to yourself right!’ smiled Rags getting back from the coffee counter.
‘Um, yes’ I shyed away.

Finally after an hour of silence we boarded the flight and just before it took off i asked him

‘Are u happy?’

To be Continued.....

No comments: