Thursday, September 04, 2014

It's a Girl's World- Part 1

"Where am I?" I wonder
I look around and see that I'm immersed in a slimy fluid from head to toe. I can feel my hands and legs but the movement is restricted. It's as though I'm in a gunny bag full of the fluid which astonishingly is not suffocating me.
I try to break free...I kick on to the thing which looks like a bag. My leg just bounces back, and all of a sudden I hear an excited voice from somewhere outside.
I yearn to hear but in vain. The sounds are muffled and incomprehensible.
I kick again, and this time harder.
And this time I do hear the voice again. It's almost a yell.
I try to make out the conversation.
"See he kicked...touch here..no here..." a pleasant voice was all excited about my kick.
"Oh yes yes I felt it...wow it's wonderful.,.love you" saying this another husky voice came. A hand rested over the bag sort of thing which I could clearly make out from the depressions from inside.
"It sure is a boy..right! Why would a girl kick so hard" giggled the lady.
"Hello, I am a girl...and yes I kicked that hard" I yelled almost choking that i was the victim of wrong identity.
Apparently my voice didn't reach out coz I could still hear their excited conversation in the background.
I cried dunno for what..maybe for my mistaken identity..or maybe coz they were excited thinking it was a boy inside her.
I waited for a long time waiting for my time to go out and let them know that it was me...a girl..
I tried to communicate a lot of times by kicking, yelling, pinching and even kissing but in vain. Every Time I did something, I only increased their hope of me being a boy.
So finally I stopped trying...I was determined to confront them once I go out. But what's out there I wondered.

To be Continued....

No comments: