Saturday, February 06, 2010

'SMS'ing thoughts

"Expecting the world to treat u fairly
 because u are a good person,
is like expecting the lion not to attack u coz u are a veggie!!!"

This saying(a frnd actually SMSed me these lines) really put me into some serious thought today. Many of us might find this saying a bit hilarious but to me going into its depths was very essential, coz im a person who actually takes people n things in life for granted. I c things as i like n even expect people to behave as n how i like them to be with me. I would prefer to use the word 'we' instead of 'I' coz i believe may of us do the same thing in life. We love it when we get back the love we shower on people, if not we become disheartened. We help someone out coz we know that 2moro we are going to need that person's favour. Our lives have become so mechanical that more than what we do, we look out for what mayb in store for us.
God save us!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the collection on this site. Visit this site almost everyday, have it in my favorites. For all the readers would like to share a love sms site. Feel it will be useful to you.