Sunday, February 07, 2010

My Fave Oxymorons

Its just another post. was getting bored so thought y not post some s**t, n then i suddenly remembered y not get to my fave pastime,listing out oxymorons. In d college days during some boring lectures my fave timepass apart from playing Bingo was to list out oxymorons and practice a lot to incorporate them in my normal day to day speech so as to sound bit hep....lolss. Well now again im back to those so il jus list out the best of the oxymorons in my view randomly.

Wedding Bliss
(this was one of my fave's but not now coz i'm awaiting tat bliss i dont find those words contradictory)

"Attentive Husband"
"Sensitive Man"
"Sensible Partner"

Politically Correct
Government Organization
Customer Satisfaction

Diet Icecream
(the same goes with 'diet coke' but we do fail to accept it)

Accurate Rumor, True Gossip
(quite famous in college)

Anorexic Pig
(one of my fave witty one)

Virtual Reality

Veg Burger
(the most contradictory terms for me till last year....but now being a temporary veggie have to accept those terms as synonyms:(

Teenage Logic
Terribly Good
Sweet Sorrow
Good Grief
Strangely Familiar
Seriously Funny
Casual Intimacy


Internet Privacy


Natural Makeup
Act Naturally
Devilish Angel

JOb Security
(most apt at this time i suppose)

Legal Ethics
Legal Justice
Legally Drunk

few on us:
Minor Surgery
Miracle Drug
Natural Enhancement
Painless Dentistry
Safe Abortion

Luxury Apartment
(i toh totally agree with this one...coz i hate apts)
Finally last but not the least
PERSONAL BLOG
PRIVATE E-MAIL

What a "Boring Sunday" for me, sitting in front of pc n blogging.....still i am
"Happy to be Single"

No comments: