Thursday, November 12, 2009

Strange hubbub

My brain is working all d time these days...tringing all d time...keeping me awake all night...makin me insomniac...n only because its confused...

It tells me to love someone today n d next day says....NOoo...ur love isnt gettin reciprocated so stop loving...

It convinces me tht ur attempts to impress ur loved one has failed so stop thinking bout him...but after a lot of cogitation says...NOoo...did anyone achieve success without repeated trials...

It suggests me to forgive an old friend with whom had a biggg fight yrs back...n d next moment says...NOoo...think of d distress u faced due to thm...

It mulls over d fact tht someone hurt u so much so u r not supposed to speak to thm...thn after few days reasons philosophically n says...NOoo..."To err is human,to forgive is divine"...

It forces me to call up a dear friend with whom u dint have a chat for days long...n d next second says...NOoo...y should u call...let thm call u...

It persuades d heart in not calling ur best buddies n waits for thr call...but thn finally decides n says...NOoo...whts wrong in calling first..someone or d other has to take d initiative...

It asks me to study all night long n thn thinks n says...NOoo...if u dont have a proper sleep who will concentrate d next day...

It forces me to sleep well before d exam n suddenly in my dream says...NOoo...want to fail in d exam or wht...wake up n finish ur portion...

It lures me into going out with my frnds for a late night movie by lying to my parents as combined studies...n finally enlightens itself n says...NOoo...can u cheat upon ur own parents...

It decides to stay back home whn ur frnds r going out to disco coz ur parents have set some timelines...but thn suddenly gets roused n says...NOoo...I cant sit back home...after all "rules r meant to b broken"...

N y to get into so many discussions...d best example of this confusion is...
It is asking me to delete this post...y to tell everyone tht u r confused...n at d same time mulling over this matter says...NOoo...i dint type all this to throw it in trash...thr should be some use for wasting so much of my time...

Well mayb u all too face such situations daily...mayb thts d reason y ppl say tht "Brain is d most complex biological structure known"...many things bout it r still mysterious even to d gr8 scientists who pondered over it for millions of yrs...

Im not sure bout clearing d confusion bout other things but ive decided to post this in my blog now...Lets c decision of other things too comes as quickly as this one...:)

No comments: