Monday, November 30, 2009

APPALLING ANgels...



"It was a cold dark night
walking over the bridge
lights flashing ahead
I crossed the white line
and held on tight
 scenes of my life dawned
before my eyes
God sent angels to take me home
because he loved me so
Family and friends dont shed a tear
I'm up here far away from fear"


This is d most common phrase we hear whnever someone tries to console us to get over d loss of our beloved one's...Its so easy to say that because d angels love thm more thn us,thy took thm away so soon...
The most difficult part is for d family members and friends to get over the tragedy...
A person who was with us till yesterday will no longer b seen....nor whn we wake up,not at d dinner table,nor in d lawn,not while watching tv,nor outdoors,nor indoors.........the only place we can ever expect to c thm again is in our memories n our dreams.......

But even thn life moves on.....even though we r grief stricken..."life never stops n never gives us a chance to stop"...it just goes on....

No comments: