Wednesday, July 29, 2009

yippieeee one more medal....

I am so happy today.....
my dad came home today with a big box of sweets n my fave rasagulla....me n my mom were waitin to hear d gud news....i was sure it was related to his office..mayb regarding some hike in his salary or position....
n i was absolutely true...the news was regarding his office but it was not completely bout him!!!!!
It was bout me!!!!!!
my dad's office ppl wanted to felicitate me with a gold medal n a scholarship worth 20k coz i got univ first...:):):):)
I was so happy to hear tht thy actually remembered tht my pa told thm 4 months back tht i got a gold medal from d univ n now thy wanted to make me feel more spl by awarding me one more medal.......
Actually i was so upset 4m d past few days regarding my settlement..i was so pissed off with myself 4 wastin almost half yr....i really needed a boost up 4m someone...i really needed someone to say tht i can do anythin in my field,coz im talented enuf;);) (i know self praise is donkey praise...but chalta hai yaar ek din ke liye...zyada modesty bhi kaam nahi karta...need to b a bit boastful na...:):))....
Finally tonight il sleep with relief...atleast 4 a day d tension of my settlement has reduced.....
N d best part is tht il b receiving d medal on aug 15th....:):)
So finally a happy day 4 me......

No comments: