Sunday, July 12, 2009

Miss u


"Distance makes the heart grow fonder"
Ive heard bout this proverb umpty number of times but this is d 1st time im experiencing it.......
Jyo...my sis...the only person ive always wished to go away 4m my life so tht i can hav my room all by myself...i can hav d love of my parents all by myself...i get a full control of the remote...i can get d scooty n wht not....
finally my wish got fullfilled...my sis got married n went away..it was so fun in d starting but now its like my life is hollow without her...now i cant fight with anyone b4 sleeping 4 which side of d bed...the bed is totally mine now but thr's no one to chat with on sleepless nights. Thr's no1 to take me out 4 a drive whnever i feel low,no more burst of laughter on the streets,no more eating panipuri in our galli, no more scary movies in d midnight,no more plotting n planning to throw away milk,no more fights in front of d mirror...i cant even share my wardrobe with ny1 nd worst of all i cant even speak my heart out with ny1 else........no 1 can understand me better thn u...
Miss u soooooooo much jyo...i never thought i would miss ny1 to this extent...
come back soon...(but only 4 a month:):):)...ekuva aite malli godavalu modalu aitayi;).
love u so much.

No comments: