Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How I Miss U...

Those days were so beautiful
U were always there for me
Ready to sacrifice urself anytime for me
U gave me so much happiness
Ur presence at any place would always bring a sweet smile to my face
I would always long to have u anywhere i used to go
U were always on my mind
People used to say i was crazy about u
but they never knew that i loved to go crazy for u

I couldnt eat without u
I couldnt sleep without seeing u

Then why did everything go so wrong
Life was so beautiful with u

How could i ever let u go!!!

All the people who knew us couldnt believe that we've parted
They all thought it was temporary and we would be back soon

I know i've hurt u very much
Its been 1 year we've parted
So long we've been away
I really cant take it any longer
I want u back in my Life

Do u even remember me!!
DO u know how much i miss u!!!

For once i feel it was just yesterday that i held ur face in my hands
U looked awesome
U longingly looked at me
and i couldnt stop myself from saying oohhh"I Love you"

I can still smell u around
Ur fragrance is still stimulating my mind
My lips r numb without ur touch

U know the best thing i love about us
Every time we met it was altogether a new experience
I used to love experimenting with u
used to love pampering u
and u never said No

I knew even u loved me the way i loved u
Though u never said anything
but i could see the love in ur eyes
Ur love was so selfless
U gave ur life for me

Many said that my decision to leave u was the best thing i did in my life
they said its better if i leave u forever
I know many people hate u
Hate me for loving u
Many of them even tried to seperate us
but let me make one thing clear
I left u...that was my own decision
I was not influenced by anyone
I needed some time for myself
But more than when i was with u...
now i realise ur importance in my life

U never know how im longing to get back to u
but u know my constraints
I know u've respected my decisions
But i do make a promise
That i'll come back to u
very soon.....

U know the best part
though we've been separated for so long
Still people associate our names together
They still call me as ur lover
and i love it when they call me

"CHICKEN LOVER"



OOhhh i really miss u:)

No comments: